Our Club uses a service called “Directory Spot” for our directory, and members can access the password protected Directory using a web browser or a mobile phone app. For security reasons, access to the Member Directory is only available to members of the Club who have registered an email address with the University. If you have any questions, please contact Trey Farmer.
If you do not yet have a Directory Spot username and password, please follow the instructions below. There are video tutorials for access via a computer or via a mobile app that we recommend you view first:
A) Computer Web Browser Instructions:
1) Click on the Directory Login button below.
2) Click the "reset password" button.
3) When the Reset Password window appears, please enter your email address and click the Request Password Reset button.
4) You will be sent an email that will prompt you to set a new password.
5) Once you have reset your password, return to the Directory Spot website and use your email and password to access the Member Directory. (Note: Once you have logged into Directory Spot, it will automatically remember your ID and password for the next time you log in.)
B) Mobile Phone App Instructions:
1) Download the free app Directory Spot:
(a) iPhones/iOS devices. There are 2 ways to locate the DirectorySpot app - (i) search for DirectorySpot in the App Store and then download the app, or (ii) from the web browser on your iPhone or iPad type in the following web address: http://goo.gl/5U2Tzq and then download the app.
(b) Android devices. There are 2 ways to locate the DirectorySpot app - (i) search for the DirectorySpot app in GooglePlay and then download, or (ii) from the web browser on your Android device type in the following web address http://goo.gl/iBK9lY and then download the app.
Login Instructions Video Tutorials: